Friday, May 6, 2011

Wait, What Year is This Again?

So, it has been over a year since I've post and wow lot has happened!

Our family has moved out to a rental in West Michigan while we Ramsey our way out of debt.

I have a little boy that is fast approaching his first birthday celebration.

I finally broke down and allowed my wonderful wife to purchase a minivan...twice.

We have switched churches...sort of...

Umm...I bought a pair cargo pants from the Gap Outlet...twice.

Yeah, I swear more things have happened since I last posted but for the life of me I just can't think of anything tonight. Perhaps I should have written some of that stuff down so I'd have like, you know, a record of cool moments in my life and the life of my family.

Nice work on updating our blog, me! How about posting at least something to keep our brain from completely oozing out of our ears would ya?

What's that? Well, of course we can have a snack first...and watch some more Top Gear.

1 comment:

anne said...

Nice. I'm several months behind on mine...