Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Waiting Game

Now is the time when patience comes in handy. With my wife full term and no signs of a birth very soon, I'm experiencing emotions ranging from giddy to depressed. I know that it would work better in our schedule...well...my schedule to have our daughter be born somewhere around the 19th to the 22nd, but I wouldn't mind at all being woken up in the middle of the night or getting the call while I'm at work to drop everything and get to the hospital.

It is a roller coaster for me, but Jess has it worse. She has the physical fatigue as well. I am so proud of her and in awe of her beauty in spite of everything that her body is going through right now. You'd think I would learn by now, but it always surprises me how I continue to grow in love for her every day.

1 comment:

unseeableroute said...

She is one of the most beautiful PG woman I have ever saw. You are a lucky guy, and she is a very lucky woman, you are one of the BEST. And I am not saying that just because you are my son. You really are the BEST.