Sunday, September 28, 2008

Date Nights

Jess and I have decided we should start working on having some date nights. Having Olivia in our life is an amazing gift and we wouldn't trade her for the world, but she does require a lot of our attention, which means we end up neglecting each other. I have no doubt that raising our daughter is the most important job we could have, but like any job, regardless of how enjoyable it is, we need to take a break once in awhile. There needs to be time set aside for just us to feel loved and valued by one another.

If anyone has some nice spots or date ideas, please let us know!

2 comments:

anne said...

There was a coupon this week for Pietro's....it's one of my fav date spots. Also, tomorrow night is a Sleeping At Last concert to which I am surprising Andy with tickets! $10 at Calvin...can't beat it!

Anonymous said...

Two words - Hot tubing. That windshield wiper movie starts Friday, that looks interesting too. I would say dinner at Little Mexico, one of my faves, but it burned down and was demolished :-(

-Your sister (not saying which one though)