Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I've been awake for about 19 hours so far.

I'm not tired.

I should be tired. I usually don't wake up at 2:30am, get ready, drive an hour, work for over 13 hours, drive half an hour, pick up my daughter, drive another half hour, feed and entertain her for another half an hour until her mommy gets home just in time to change her dirty diaper. (Good girl.)

I can't say I have all that much on my mind, so it is hard to understand where I'm at today. I should feel good...I think. I lived a pretty good day today. I worked hard even when no one was looking. I didn't make smart ass comments and sideways insults. I took criticism and didn't get angry. I didn't think about stuff I could buy. I loved my wife and my daughter. I thought about God and how I could teach His truths on Sunday and the first Wednesday of each month. I should feel pretty good about today, but maybe the fear that tomorrow won't be so kind is looming in my mind. Maybe the fear that tomorrow I won't be as kind is looming.

I guess it is good the day is almost over. Maybe tomorrow I can figure it out.

No comments: