Friday, February 6, 2009

My Two Cents

This month we are working with a budget so we're trying to pinch our pennies. This is new for us. We're only six days in and already there are things we didn't foresee like needing a new bulb for the headlight or a first X-Ray for Olivia.

I'm still excited to work towards something a little more tangible like getting out of debt. It is a number, an amount. I can break it down into monthly payments. I can figure out how long it will probably take. That doesn't mean it is simple to do, but progress is much easier to measure and see.

Trying to be a better person...

a person of God, for God, with God

a loving husband

a caring father

a sincere and safe friend.

These things are not so easy to break down and sometimes even harder to know if I'm even moving in the right direction.

No comments: