Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Choo Choo Choose Jessica

Today is Saint Valentine's Day and sure, it is a commercial holiday reinvented to boost the sales of card companies, chocolatiers, flourists, jewelers and the like, but the fact remains that ignoring this "holiday" even on the soundest of principles just makes you look like an ass...if you're a guy.

All that aside, I just wanted to say that I love my wife. She is my best friend and a true soulmate. I love her because of everything she is.

She is beautiful and sweet

smart and funny

dedicated and loving

a great mom and a great wife.

It doesn't take a special day for me to recognize this although sometimes I forget to let her know how important she is to me. Frankly, I should tell her every day...twice a day!

But since I don't, let me take this opportunity to say:

Jessica, I couldn't imagine my life without you. Thank you for granting me the incredible priviledge of being your husband a little over 7 years ago and thank you for putting up with me ever since. I love you so much and look forward to every day the God has planned for us to be together. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: