Friday, October 12, 2007

Welcome to the Blogosphere

One of the few frequently visited websites I like to look at when I have a few extra moments had an interesting quote...

"The Blogosphere is exploding- like a self-replicating super virus bursting with mundane observations, bad poetry, and generously misrepresentative photos. Never have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few. "

When I read that, I just laughed at what I've started and what I've planned for the future of this little endeavor. I have plenty of mundane observations and bad poetry to share, but up until now, I've kept this site a secret. I guess I was trying to fill it up a little more or busy it up with cool lists and links, but that comes with the journey. It will grow with me and perhaps I should do what I set out to do...let my thoughts hang out there for their own sake. So...the launch party is today I guess. Welcome, all, to the Blogosphere!