Friday, November 2, 2007

Could I be a Mac Daddy?


The search for a new computer continues. Well, the search doesn't really continue. We've found what we want for the most part. I guess the search for a way to pay for that continues. Each year we usually get a big Christmas present for ourselves...we do love us...and this year I imagine it will be a flashy new iMac or MacBook...but probably an iMac. I am intrigued with the possibility of creating cool slide shows and editing videos of our daughter after she is born. I've put off thinking about it for several months now, but I am thinking again. I am very conscious of the fact that we need to watch our pennies. There are all sorts of new expenses coming around the bend. We may have to put off the purchase until next year of the new computer, but as of right now, I am content. Now, if I get the computer after she is born...does that make me a Daddy Mac?