Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

There are so many things I could talk about that I am thankful for this year, but what I am most thankful for are the amazing people in my life.

I am thankful for...

My beautiful wife. Even the thought of her makes me smile and being with her is my favorite place to be.

My little girl. She is a month away from being born, but feeling her kick and move is the highlight of my day.

My bro Johnny. His attitude, his spirit, and awesome strength of character are awesome. He is my partner and friend and I am so glad he is part of my life.

My mother and father. They have given so much and still continue to give of their love and laughter.

My in-laws. Yes, I'm thankful for my in-laws. Their faith and kindness helped open my eyes further to the path of Christ.

My partners and friends from Discovery Village. Anne, Brittany, Dan, Dan (#2), Johnny, Kristy, Mandace, Matt, Matt (FX).

My best men and old friends. Ben and Josh. Two guys who I can not help but be an idiot around. Either one of them can make a simple thing like registering for a shower fun.

My new friend. Ed. His insight and openness help me to further explore what it means to follow Christ and challenges me to do it more fully.

My best woman. Beth. Her compassion and smile light up my heart.

These are not all the people who have positively influenced my life, or that I am thankful for, but this would be a pretty long post if I tried to name them all.

Happy Thanksgiving! Who are you thankful for?