Friday, November 16, 2007

No Comment

After a lengthy polling process and hours of running statistical analysis on the results, I have finally come to some startling conclusions. The ones of readers who make it a point to view my blog are split on the matter of whether or not I should allow comments. It was virtually a 3 way tie between the choices and now I just don't know what to do.

Let me just say, the original reason I decided not to allow comments was because I wanted readers to simply write me an email if they cared to do so. In addition to that, I wanted to eliminate the need for me to hurt anyone's feelings for deleting comments I determined to be...how should I put this...stupid.

There have also been allegations of voter fraud in this case which serves to complicate the matter further. I don't know whether to invalidate the poll completely or take the determination as a sign I should just allow comments to be posted.

As you should be able to determine, I have a huge dilemma that I haven't been able to work out on my own. So, does anyone have any helpful advice, interesting anecdotes, or unmoderated comments?

UPDATE: Comments on older posts are disabled, but I have decided to allow comments* from this point forward.






*Comments subject to moderation.